Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stand up and Be counted


Hey guys I want all of you to check this out. I thought it was pretty neat. Well it has been a while since we have posted anything. I want to first say congrats to Matt and Justin on a great job out at Nationals. They really helped the Clarkson name nation wide. Next I just want to say that snow is coming!!!! I know it sucks, but try and keep the focus. The first race is coming this weekend and then the season will be under way.


We are looking good as a team this year and I am excited to see what we can do as a team. I have some high goals for us all. It is early but what we do now can make a difference in the future. That is all for now. Lets hope for more snow and as I say for the team


"There is no Substitute for VICTORY"

No comments: