Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have you seen this wax?

I am all growed up now, and every grown man needs his own tool box. While I was going through my old things looking for tools, I found this ski wax. I was given as a gag gift to my my freshman year of high school. This Speed Powder has text on the back: "Glidewax for black bases. Apply a thin coating on each side of the groove. Iron the full length of the ski. Let cool to room Temperature. Scrape off excess wax with a plastic scraper." Then on the top right it says GP4.

To apply you shake the wax out like a pepper shaker. To me it looks like graphite, but feels very soft. Do you have any ideas? Will this propell me to new heights of athleticism? Leave a comment!


I also found this in my house....















It's a Blue Whale!

-Lamothe

3 comments:

mattd said...

there's only one way to find out...try it...on an old pair of skis

Anonymous said...

i heard if you ingest speed powder, its like cera F but for blood. You will be able to transfer oxygen better and you too, can be like Tobi Angerer. Its safe and legal!

Unknown said...

the wax is a mystery, but the blue whale will definitely improve your performance ten-fold