Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back at school

Matt and I have already arrived at campus to start our grad classes and boy did we find snow! To start with, I had to wait to pull out of my driveway at home because people were skiing by! Once I safely made it up here, the snow was amazing. Hopefully the weather holds and we will have great skiing all season.

Matt and I have a lighter work load this week so we have been able to get skiing everyday. Higley is a little soft, but it is coming around for sure. Below is a picture that is a blast from the past. My sophomore year at the Higley Hustle.


I am looking forward to everyone getting back to campus. While we are here with snow, one thing we expressed at camp was the forward lean. Delaney found that most people struggled with this a bit. below is a picture to show what he meant and what we are looking for!
D Day



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Justins predictions for the team time trial:Delaney wins by a bootslide over Benway followed closely by the new kid. Lamothe would have won but he did something stupid.

Honorable Mention: Derrick Day won the downhills because he has been working on building up the "mature weight"

Goodluck all