Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ski Camp and Break

Well we did it again. We just got back from ski camp for my fifth time. Mont Sainte Anne was good to use even though they did not have their normal snow. The two feet they did have though was enough to have half the trails open and allow us to enjoy being on snow. We were able to have some great worksout and just enjoy the eat, sleep, ski schedule.

The trip as a whole was a success. Delaney and I agree that it is one of the best years we have had at ski camp. We had a great groups of people and really were able to hang out and enjoy eachothers company.

Once we all made it home, I hope we all found snow. I know in the rochester area, Harriet was pretty nice most of break and even Mendon Ponds was skiable for a few days. I know I took advantage of finally not having work to do 24/7. I saw Brian McPherson out there skiing. He was asking a lot of questions about our team, so we will have to back up what I told him come race season.

I hope everyone is enjoying good snow and was able to continue the great training we had at camp. I was able to do one race were the biggest highlight was seeing Coach and Alumni Justin Tetlow. This does not speak as highly to them, as it does poorly to my race haha. Waiting comment from Justin on that one!

Looking forward to seeing everyone back at school

D Day

No comments: