Friday, July 3, 2009

If this won't motivate you nothing will.


I just got some Splash Guards for my Sharks. Sharks hate getting splashed, with water. All I had to do to 'install' them was hack off the trailing end of my bindings, drill a hole in the aluminum shaft, then man-handle the screw into the metal. BAM! Now I can stay dry and look even cooler than ever before. I just noticed that my rollerski gear has a Lance Armstrong color scheme.

I took them out for a test drive, and am pleased with the results. I stayed 95% dry during my post-storm roller ski. All the dirt and grime that usually gets flung up on my boots and legs was noticeably absent.

My life once again has purpose.

2 comments:

Matt Delaney said...

haha nice. I like 'em. especially useful with the weather we've had lately

Unknown said...

Hey CUNT,

Think you guys could use your engineering, or management, skills to build this sucker? I think it'd be a nice tool to have (especailly for testing purposes, and potsdam weather).

How are ya'll?

-JT