Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting Started


Soo...this is the first post of our Clarkson nordic blog.
I have been getting into this craze known as blogging over the past few weeks, checking the blogs of several rival ski teams, and decided it was about time to start a blog we can call our own. A place that we can post the intense workouts we are doing. A place where we can share random stories that have nothing to do with skiing. A place where we can post ridiculous pics of our teammates. A place where we can come together as a team.

I expect everyone to set this as their homepage and check at least 10 times a day. We will be having daily blog quizzes at practice and the punishment for getting questions wrong will be one of my choice...

...just kidding...

I attached a sweet link with some motivational pics for my first post.
Check it.
MD

2 comments:

clarkson_nordic said...

Click on the post title to get to the link, I'll get it right next time

Anonymous said...

Hey this is coming together GREAT. I love it, we will have to have an announcement at practice!