Saturday, November 24, 2007

That time of year

Thanksgiving break has come and gone once again. It never seems quite long enough, but it marks the beginning of winter (or what we consider winter) in the northeast. I got in my first few skis of the year in the past two days, and while the snow wasn't anything special, it still beats rollerskiing.
Now, as I pack up my skis to bring to school with me I hope that I will be able to use them soon on the trails of Higley.

I hope everyone has a safe trip back to school and returns well fed, rested, and ready to get back to training and prepare for the winter (and finals!)

Make sure your skis have wax on them and your winter clothes are packed. Winter is coming, and I think it's gonna be a long and cold one.
MD

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yo CU Nordic! I was wondering when you guys would get a blog.

Train hard. Hopefully I'll see the mangy lot of yeh at some races this winter!